Sophos Firewall Training
Firewall has become an integral part for any organization’s IT Infrastructure. With the increase in cyber threat, the IT Network is to be kept secured. Firewall is the first point barrier for any network infrastructure. Traditionally, firewall deployment is considered safe and the IT engineer are assured about the safety of their infrastructure.
Consequently, with the increase in technology, the threats/attacker also become smart. Gradually, an IT Engineer needs to upgrade skills related to Firewalls, its operation, Threat Management/Threat Mitigation and applying security over the network. Today’s Next Generation Firewall is equipped with various new feature that could help you to apply security prevention techniques.
Vivekanand IT Institute is a Sophos Certified Institute that provides Next Gen Firewall Training in Vadodara. This training is designed to implement and manage the Network Security of any Organization.
There are two training programs for the Next Gen Firewall Training:
1. Sophos Certified Engineer (SCE)
2. Sophos Certified Architecture (SCA)
1. Basic Knowledge of Network Technologies
2. Routing Protocol like RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
3. Switching Technologies like Etherchannels, STP, VLANs
4. Other protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, POP3, SMTP
TCP/IP Protocol Suite
5. Network Security Fundamental Knowledge like Anti-Virus, Spams, VPN, IPS
6. Port Security, Authentication Types, Filtering, Network Gateway.
7. Basic Knowledge of Windows Server and Networking, Linux OS and Server.
Who can opt for this?
1. Anyone who wants to excel in IT Security Profile
2. Freshers who have prior knowledge/training of CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S and wanted to pursue a career in Network & Security
3. IT Executives, Managers who are working on Systems side
4. Any IT Network Professional, Graduate Engineer (BE, ME, BCA, MCA or Diploma Engineers)
Program Offering for Sophos Certified Engineer:
1. Registration & Installation of Sophos XG Firewall
2. Network Protection by using Rules, SSL CA Certificates, IPS Policies etc
3. Site-to-Site Connections using Site-to-Site VPN by creating SSL and IPSec
5. Web Protection & Application Control by using Filtering, Categorization, Custom Web Policy etc
6. Email Protection
7. Wireless Protection
8. Remote Access by using SSL Remote Access VPN
9. Logging, Reporting and Troubleshooting