Online and Offline i.e. classroom CCNA training classes in Vadodara, Gujarat is conducted by Vivekananda IT Institute since 2012 in Gujarat. We provide 100% practical training of CCNA training on Cisco devices in Vadodara comprising of Cisco ISR series router, XM series router, Layer 2 switch, Layer 3 switch, along with latest cloud-based Cisco Routers, Switches, Firewall and Access Point of Cisco Meraki training etc. Vivekananda IT Institute has the largest lab set up of Cisco Certification training in Vadodara.
From the past years, technologies have changed quite rapidly. World of automation like IoT, AI, ML is emerging as the new technology. Due to this, network management i.e. configuration, administration, operation, etc., is going to change from Command Line Interface (CLI) to Graphical User Interface (GUI). IT training for computer engineers or IT professionals in Vadodara is must to upgrade for the IT jobs in Gujarat. Jobs after CCNA training is still a question by many IT engineering students, Computer Science students or the engineering college student in Vadodara.
Cisco comes up with the new certification to upgrade the network & security domain with the use of programming. The 9 tracks of Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) like CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Design, CCNA Industrial, CCNA Service Provider, CCNA Cloud, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center, CCNA Collaboration will collapse to form a Consolidated CCNA Certification Program.
The consolidated CCNA training program syllabus will now include the new topics of security and automation and programmability. It will broaden the scope of knowledge and improve the skill set of fundamentals of IT networking training in a single exam.
New CCNA (200-301) course training in Baroda, Gujarat will include the below topics:
- Network fundamental
- Network Access
- IP Connectivity
- IP Services
- Security Fundamental
- Automation and programmability
Part 1 – Theory of CCNA
- LAN WAN Fundaments
- OSI and TCP/IP
- Network Architecture (LAN, WAN, CLOUD Architecture)
- Wireless Fundaments
- IP addressing
Part 2 – Practical of CCNA (Including the technical Terminology)
- Static Route (Concept, Implementing)
- Default Route (Concept, Implementing)
- OSPF (Concept, Implementing, Network Type and Neighbors)
- DHCP (Concept, Implementing, DHCP-Snooping, ARP Inspection)
- WAN protocol
- Basic Security (Console, Privilege, SSH, Telnet, Password Protection)
- Access Control List (Standard and Extended)
- Security Fundaments (Theory)
- Port Security
- Basic switch Mgt. (DTP, VTP)
- CLI interface
- Configuring and verify switch interfaces
- VLAN (Router on Stick, Inter VLAN)
- SYSLOG and SNMP
- IPv6 addressing
- Implementation and Routing (RIPng, EIGRPv6, OSPFv3)
- Introduction on Controller-Based net
- Cisco SDA
- Understanding REST and JSON
- Understanding Ansible, Puppet, Chef
No Prerequisites required for CCNA Training. However, understanding of IP Addressing, Administration of Cisco Solutions and network fundamentals will be required to easy understanding.